Looking for a job in social media? We’re seeking a motivated, creative and organized individual to join our growing team! The primary role of the Social Media Specialist will be to develop and manage the distribution of custom digital content for our clients’ various social media platforms.
The new team member will work closely with members of the Imagine It Consulting (IIC) staff to strategize and implement creative marketing ideas.
General ongoing duties will include:
- Creating and maintaining a social media calendar
- Writing and publishing daily social content
- Regularly communicating directly with Clients and IIC Staff
- Responding to reader comments and questions
- Evaluating social media performance
- Creating and interpreting reports to highlight successes and opportunities
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience: Minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience in social media
The new team member should have a good understanding of the overall social media landscape. It’s important for this individual to continually stay up to date with new upgrades/changes to social platforms, viral trends and opportunities related to each client.
We’ll provide plenty of opportunity to learn and grow on the job, but the ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Creative writing
- Social media scheduling and publishing
- Understanding of basic reporting analytics
- Organization and time management
Preferred but not required abilities:
- Basic graphic design (i.e., Canva)
- Basic video creation and editing